Friday, October 21, 2011

211011 Dear Baby


Dear Baby,


Hi! I just want tell you that I am so lucky to have you. I hope you're here already. I wish it's January now! If I could only hasten the days just to be with you. I'm missing you so bad. I wish you're okay there. Have fun and enjoy your work but don't you ever dare flirt with other girls okay! Thank you for loving me, for choosing me as your girlfriend, for being there always even though you're thousand miles away from me. I love you so much Eugene! I want this love to be forever. I promise to you that I'll be faithful and you should too! I know most of the time I usually screwed up like my school but you're there trying to help me, trying to make me realize what should I do and should not. You're too matured for me and I loved you for that because I know you/we can handle things that we'll might encounter on the future. Thank you baby! By the time you read this I know you'll get *kilig* Lol. Haha! I love you so much. Forever. Eternally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment