Tuesday, August 28, 2012

10 Things I Must Do Before I Die

1. Marry my man and have kids, cutesy lovely little kids. 
2. Travel the world. 
3. Do the bungee jumping. 
4. Publish my own book of poems. 
5. Become a fuckin' ROCKSTAAARRR. Lol!
6. Meet Travie McCoy and Adam Levine and kiss them on ze lips. :P 
7. Donate my fucking blood even if I have a blood problem. HAHA! 
8. PROVIDE for ze family even though I don't know how? (Will work on that one after my graduation.)
9. MAKE SURE that Dad will have he's own happily ever after with someone who will love him truly, madly, and deeply. Not because of he's money or etc. I want him to have he's own TRUE LOVE too like mine! :))
10. RUN the RUNAWAY. HAHA!! 


Anything goes! This is so not in order but all of it, I MUST accomplish before I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment