Tuesday, April 12, 2011

100910

on the evening of october 9, 2010 i really just want to cry and think of all the problems that i have in my mind. :x about my studies, lovelife, friends and of course my family! :c i'm such a bad-ass to them. the movie that i've watched earlier makes me think of things, things that are relevant with my life. i wanna know what's real out there. i wanna find myself! i wanna find my real true love.

why does other people tend to throw their own true love? they have it already but they've just take it for granted! me -- i have my hard time looking for real love. but them? they're just so eff! >.< they don't give a damn on it. i still believe in fairytales! i'm hooked on the fairytales that i've read and watched. do i deserve to have my own happy ending too? when He will give me my own true love? i'm so eager to look/find for it! :c i'm tired of playing games anymore. the ones i've always loved left me for another. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment